Men of the Word
Building the next generation of Biblical leaders
This is a vital, no nonsense gathering of men to study God’s Word. Weekly lessons will keep you in God’s Word on a daily basis. Since both our mens and womens Bible studies cover the same material throughout the year, husbands and wives are able to study the Bible together in their homes. Our small group discussions will hold you accountable and help sharpen you in your walk with Christ.
What you will learn…
- How to stay in God’s Word on a daily basis
- How to lead: at home, at work and in the church
- How to follow: The Lord, His Word and those in authority
- How to grow: from where you are to where you should be
- How to serve: use your gifts/skills to serve others
Leader: Rob Iverson
Rob is the Executive Director at CBC where he oversees the administrative operation as well as various ministries. A former Nestle executive for 30 years, he was previously the executive director at Grace Community Church. He has been married to his wife Dawn for over 40 years. They have three children and 10 grandchildren.
Wednesday Night Study, 6:30 PM, Annex
Knowing God by Name
Download the latest lessons: